Created by Radio One superstar Matt Edmondson and played by beloved YouTubers Dan and Phil, it’s Obama Llama: the party game where you’ll come across hundreds of weird and wonderful rhyming charades. There’s Brad Pitt eating a banana split, Angelina Jolie eating ravioli and (of course) Barack Obama riding a Llama. Your job is to describe a rhyme, with your team trying to guess as many as they can in 30 seconds time. Split into teams, start that timer and get rhyming!
Obama Llama: The Celebrity Rhyming Board Game
Price: £20.00 (- 20%)Amazon.com Price (as of January 19, 2018 11:11 pm - Details)
- A great family game for 4+ players
- The rhyming charade game with the strange sounding name
- Act out, describe and mime hundreds of celebrity rhymes to your team
- Shout out rhymes like "Piglet eating a Twiglet", "Tom Cruise in platform shoes" and "The Yeti eating spaghetti"
- Guess the rhymes in time and score points for your team by uncovering the Rhyming Pair cards